See HD Video and 3D Walk-Thru by clicking on Virtual Tour. Lovely home on a HUGE lot with plenty of room for a pool! This 3BR/2BA home in Villages of Bonita is wonderful located close to everything, comes fully furnished, and features a newer roof (2018) and water heater (2016). Additional peace of mind comes with the seller offered 1-year Cinch home warranty to the buyer. Not much to do but move in! Entertaining is easy in the eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, or large lanai that runs the width of the house, or enjoy lots of yard games and room for the pets in the huge back yard - perhaps one of the largest in the community. Residents enjoy the various community amenities including large community pool, spa, tennis courts, bocce,and shuffleboard. A very short distance away is everything you could want - shopping, dining, groceries, and only a few miles to the glorious Gulf beaches. With LOW HOA FEES of only $420 per quarter in this gated community, affordability is right here! Offered As-Is. Seller reserves car, motorized scooter, computer items, items in closets, orange vacuum, bench in purple bedroom and any personal items.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,714 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
VILLAGES OF BONITA, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 3 Bed,Master BR Ground
- Eat-in Kitchen,Formal
- Laundry in Residence,Washer,Dryer
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub And Shower
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Humidity Control
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Sliding;French Doors;Window Coverings
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Prewire,Foyer,French Doors,Pantry,Tray Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway Paved.
- Sprinkler Auto
- Boat Amenities
- Front - 50, Left - 276, Right - 149, Rear - 85
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Room for Pool,Sprinkler Auto. Irregular Shape,Oversize.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price